When your suppliers are selling goods and services then they are usually happy. However when the economy wobbles your creditors can turn ugly and make their problems very personal. It is like a Jekyll and Hyde relationship. Creditors can forget your total value and this is your opportunity to remind them. This program shows your people how to reassure your creditors. Your people will learn to calm down your creditors and your people will be surprised how a calm creditor is prepared to renegotiate a debt in times of economic uncertainty. Learn some proven skills of how your creditors will be thanking you for a reduced offer.
- Develop effective communication skills that can be applied when dealing with people who do not respond to normal communication processes.
- Assist creditors to create win/win outcomes.
- Generate a willingness to be flexible in times of economic uncertainty
- Communicate more effectively with difficult people
- Substitute words that are likely to enflame the situation
- Use transactional analysis techniques to promote calm
- Paint a glossy picture of previous history and good times ahead
- Profile the type of conflict
- Identify the telltale signs when a deal is very close
- Set behavioural boundaries
- Investigate value deals
Key learning outcomes
Your Dealing with Irate and Nervous Creditors program will give participants the skills to:
- Build rapport to generate eroding relationships
- Use reflective listening to gain an understanding of your creditors needs
- Develop self awareness and the willingness to change your behavioural style
- Search for opportunities
- Plan your communication style and profile their personality style to reduce anxiety and stress levels
- Understand what motivates each creditor
- Help your creditors look for win/win outcomes in these uncertain times
- Avoid/substitute vocabulary that can add fuel to the fire
- Understand that people have different values and therefore different behaviours
- Build a positive thinking framework
- Broaden your scope of what represents value
- Understand the importance of setting tactical wins for creditors
- Renegotiate better terms when the uncertainty passes
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 9 participants
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Dealing With Irate Creditors Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe. If you could make them changes that would be great..
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today.
Dealing With Irate Creditors
4.5 out of
based on 98 user ratings.