Plan of action
At some point some people will become disillusioned with their job, the organisation, the industry and even you! Being prepared for this is a very wise strategy. This program will give you the skills and knowledge to identify the symptoms of disillusionment, differentiate between individual and organisational causes and develop effective ways of managing disillusionment.
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Identify main causes of disillusionment
- Evaluate individual motivators of team members
- Differentiate between individual and organisation causes of disillusionment
- Monitor causes of disillusionment
- Break away from negative and/or destructive thoughts
- Review your staff engagement strategy
- Implement re engagement strategies
- Assess autonomy capacity of team members
- Develop strategies for managing staff disillusionment
- Conduct difficult conversations with disillusioned team members
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 10 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Preferred Training Networks on 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com