As children we were probably reminded that the world is not fair. Everybody has to face challenging situations. This program helps you reframe the situations and focus your energy on getting the best outcomes. This program is designed to assist participants to cope effectively with situations which could be classified as 'challenging'. Through an experiential learning process participants will be guided through a journey of understanding as well as specific skill development in the areas of reflective listening, rapport building, developing self awareness, assertiveness and delighting in diversity.
1. Identify and label each challenging situation.
2. Focus on the root causes rather then symptoms.
3. Deflect anger and stay positive.
4. Think on your feet.
5. Understand the concept of making a strategic withdrawal.
6. Using interruption techniques to reduce venting.
7. Reframe the situation positively.
8. Search for concessions that are of high value to other parties.
9. Reporting and knowledge management.
Key learning outcomes Your 'Dealing with Challenging Situations'program will give you the skills to:
Would you like to attend this program?
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org