Plan of action
Participants will learn proven skills to build relationships with internal and external customers. Participants are often surprised how moments of truth impact both transactional and relationship based interactions. This course helps blueprint the customers experience and highlight opportunities to improve your level of service and customer relations. This course captures the behaviors that build relationships with customers. By developing some key mentoring skills, your workplace champions will be able to embed these behaviours to your newer recruits or inexperienced representatives.
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Utilise behavioural techniques & understand Emotional Intelligence
- Diffuse unhappy or irate customers
- Practice customer excellence
- Review your service from the customers perspective
- Substitute vocabulary that can cause confusion
- Propose alternatives when you can’t meet the customer’s preference
- Blueprint the customer’s experience
- Prepare a mentoring strategy
- Coach for success and build feedback loops
- Discover how to make a good first impression (in person or by phone)
- Discover the 3 ways to mentor peers in a small group environment
- Transfer skills from mentoring session back to the workplace
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 10 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on our customer relations training program, please contact: Preferred Training Networks on 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org