There are times when unexpected situations disrupt organisational functionality. This program is designed to give you and your people the skills to deal with a crisis that may occur at any time. Some organisations excel in periods of crisis because their people know what to do. Other organisations implode every time a crisis occurs.
How good are your crisis management skills?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Our people can fix unexpected organisational problems?
- Our people make fast and correct decisions during a crisis?
- Our people can read the signals of a potential crisis?
- Our people can map out a problem which might be intertwined with the organisational processes?
- Our people have a proven platform to work from during a crisis?
- We have a culture that acknowledges intuition and interpretation?
- Our people know the importance of risk management?
- Our people periodically review the operational processes?
- Our people set contingency plans?
- Our people are aware of the different types of crisis that occur in organisations?
- Our people know what to say and what not to say?
- Our people think on their feet?
- Our people have allocated resources for managing crisis?
- Our people are aware of service recovery methodologies?
- Our people know how to effectively manage anxiety, body language and stress levels during a crisis?
Key learning outcomes
Your Crisis Management program will give participants the skills to:
- Understanding the root cause of the crisis
- Using key tools for managing a crisis
- Reporting the crisis accurately in the beginning
- Profiling the type of crisis that exists
- Mapping out any potential problems that could aggravate the crisis
- Understanding the importance of contingency planning
- Assessing and interpreting your action plan
- Understanding the correlation between your crisis and risk management strategies
- Applying the ARTR strategies for resolving the crisis
- Ensuring effective flow of communication within the organisation for managing crisis
- Setting periodic reviews of the operational process
- Strategic Thinking and Lateral Thinking - the main foundations of a Crisis Management Plan
- Setting effective and momentary decision making skills
- Building in knowledge loops for similar events
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today.