There are times when unexpected situations disrupt organisational functionality. This program is designed to give you and your people the skills to deal with a crisis that may occur at any time. Some organisations excel in periods of crisis because their people know what to do. Other organisations implode every time a crisis occurs.
How good are your crisis management skills?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Can our people fix unexpected organisational problems?
- Can our people make fast and correct decisions during a crisis?
- Can our people read the signals of a potential crisis?
- Can our people map out a problem which might be intertwined with the organisational processes?
- Have our people got a proven platform to work from during a crisis?
- Do we have a culture that acknowledges intuition and interpretation?
- Do our people know the importance of risk management?
- Do our people periodically review the operational processes?
- Do our people set contingency plans?
- Are our people aware of the different types of crisis that occur in organisations?
- Do our people know what to say and what not to say?
- Can our people think on their feet?
- Do our people have allocated resources for managing crisis?
- Are our people aware of service recovery methodologies?
- Do our people know how to effectively manage anxiety, body language and stress levels during a crisis?
Key learning outcomes
Your Crisis Management program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand the root cause of the crisis
- Use key tools for managing a crisis
- Report the crisis accurately in the beginning
- Explain the type of crisis that exists
- Predict any potential problems that could aggravate the crisis
- Understand the importance of contingency planning
- Analyze and interpret your action plan
- Discuss the correlation between your crisis and risk management strategies
- Apply the ARTR strategies for resolving the crisis
- Ensure effective flow of communication within the organisation for managing crisis
- Plan periodic reviews of the operational process
- Conduct Strategic Thinking and Lateral Thinking - the main foundations of a Crisis Management Plan
- Develop effective and momentary decision making skills
- Build in knowledge loops for similar events
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com or visit our website today.