Question: Who wants to work in a negative environment?
Answer: Not high performers
Creating a positive culture is a competitive advantage. It helps retain and attract high performing teams. Organisations with a positive culture have been proven to be more productive. This program helps you build the levels of positivism across your entire organisation.
Do you have a positive culture in your organisation?
How positive are your people?
- Our people are generally well natured
- We avoid negative behaviours and shun innuendo and gossip
- We enjoy our work and have a sense of fulfilment
- Any conflict is nipped in the bud before it becomes problematic
- We have clear role descriptions
- Our people think on their feet
- Our people know how to effectively manage anxiety and stress
- We have an open communication policy environment to reduce any unnecessary conflicts
- We promote transparency in the workplace
- We have a positive outlook
- We develop rapport easily and have synergy in our teams
- We give discretionary effort to achieve goals
- We can communicate with difficult people without letting them get under our skin
- We welcome differences in other people
- We believe our values are congruent with the organisation
- We know how to relax and practise breathing techniques
Key learning outcomes
Creating a Positive Culture program will give participants the skills to:
- Create a rank order for your tasks instead of fire fighting every day
- Develop a discipline framework to keep you focussed
- Understand the importance of the work that you do
- Identify the importance of the different roles you have in your life
- Use breathing techniques to keep you calm and full of energy
- Create positive experiences to help you enjoy life even more
- Develop your interpersonal skills
- Understand the powers of attraction
- Use tangible and intangible cues to build rapport with different people
- Deflect negative people and difficult people
- Set an action plan to achieve what is important to you
- Be aware of inner voice controls
- Make better choices by developing your thinking styles
- Learn to relax
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, Please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager
Ph: 03 9805 8000
Email:email@example.com or visit our website today.
Creating A Positive Culture
4.6 out of
based on 94 user ratings.