We need to cut costs. We need to cut costs. We need to cut costs.
It doesn't matter how many times you say it. People need to know how to cut costs effectively without damaging productivity and existing service levels to critical customers and clients.
Help your people apply lean thinking practical solutions to cut costs.
Take the Test - How good are your cost cutting skills?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Our people have a 'can do' cost saving attitude
- Our people make fast and correct decisions during a crisis
- Our people can map out a cost cutting problem and present an action plan
- Our people feel they are fully in tune with what's happening and why
- We have a culture that understands standardisation and systematic problem solving
- Our people know the importance of cross cutting
- Our people periodically review our operational processes and cost cutting methodologies
- Our people set contingency plans
- Our people are aware of the different types of changes that may occur and are prepared
- Our people think on their feet
- Our people feel empowered to reduce costs
- Our people have allocated resources for managing cost cutting
- Our people are aware of the role of process improvement
- Our culture rewards creativity and new ideas
- Our people know how to effectively manage anxiety, body language and stress levels during a change
- Our people know how to communicate cost cutting activities to our stakeholders
Key learning outcomes
Your Cost Cutting Training program will give participants the skills in:
- Understanding the importance of continuous improvement
- Using appreciative enquiry as a tool to eliminate unnecessary expenses
- Identifying tangible and intangible waste
- Understanding the correlation between customer expectations and cost cutting
- Communicating cost cutting as an opportunity
- Conducting health checks on existing processes
- Mapping out any problematic areas that are sensitive to cost cutting measures
- Dealing with cost cutting saboteurs
- Dealing with difficult people
- Breaking down communication silos
- Ensuring effective flow of communication within the organisation during change
- Applying critical knowledge and removing role ambiguity
- Strategic Thinking and Lateral Thinking - the 2 pillars of cost cutting
- Embedding Lean Thinking into daily habits
- Maintaining productivity
- Applying FLOW
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com or visit our website today.