Do you feel you require more structure in your committee meetings? Do you feel your meetings need to be more productive? This program is specifically designed to help committees achieve their desired outcomes successfully. Your Committee Control program will give you the key skills to effectively solve issues and get better decisions.
Ask yourself the following questions about your committee meetings?
- The agenda is distributed to all members prior to the meeting?
- Members are always aware of the time and venue of the meeting?
- During the meeting, conversation is focused on the topic?
- Everyone listens to each other carefully and is not judgmental?
- All members are encouraged to share their opinions, ideas and suggestions?
- Roles are clarified to remove any role ambiguity?
- All decisions are made with common consensus?
- There is a logical and systematic approach for reaching the conclusion?
- Every opinion is objectively weighed?
- Members focus on the source of the problem instead of constantly fixing symptoms of the problem?
- Members focus on reducing risks when making decisions?
- Members are always creative and innovative in solving problems?
Key learning outcomes
Your 'Committee Control' program will give participants the skills to:
- Add safety concerns.
- Set clearer reporting lines.
- Clarify roles.
- Remove Ambiguity.
- Add more structure to your meetings.
- Follow the set agenda.
- Distribute the agenda to everyone prior to the meeting.
- Make sure the agenda is clearly communicated to the members.
- Ensure that everyone gets a fair chance to share opinions.
- Adopt active listening skills.
- Objectively examine every option.
- Systematically and logically formulate the conclusion.
- Make sure that the chairperson is fair and decisive.
- Acquire fast and effective decision making skills.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org