You can get a great understanding of the strength of an organisation by observing its people during times of chaos. Some organisations panic and everybody runs around in circles. They send conflicting messages to everyone and the media has a field day with the poor organisational spokesperson. High performing organisations take the chaos in their stride. Their contingency plans kick in and most of the emergencies have been fended off. This program was designed to help your people manage chaos in a more disciplined manner.
How good are your chaos management skills?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Our people make fast and correct decisions during a chaos
- Our people can read the signals of a potential chaos
- Our people can map out a problem which might be intertwined with the organisational processes
- Our people have a proven platform to work from during a chaos
- We have a culture that acknowledges intuition and interpretation
- Our people have a positive attitude when chaos is looming
- We have contingency plans to avoid likely chaos
- Our people know how to communicate in chaotic times
- Our people know how to manage their priorities and tasks
- Our people set realistic goals
- Our people think on their feet
- Our people have allocated resources for managing chaos
- Our people know how to effectively manage anxiety, body language and stress levels during a chaos
- Our people are in control and know what to do when chaos arrives
- Our people are calm during chaos
- Our people reassure others that the chaos will end and things will normalise
- Our people use active listening and questioning skills
Key learning outcomes
Your Chaos Management program will give participants the skills in:
- Understanding the chaos lifecycle
- Understanding the root cause of the chaos
- Using key tools for managing chaos
- Profiling and mapping the problems that could cause future chaos
- Understanding the importance of contingency planning
- Assessing and interpreting an interim strategic plan
- Ensuring effective flow of communication within the organisation
- Setting periodic reviews of your chaos management plans
- Setting effective decision making boundaries
- Ensuring that deadlines are met on time
- Effectively communicating any change going to take place in the organisation
- Setting realistic KPI's and KRA's
- Allocating resources in times of any potential chaos
- Understanding the importance of managing time and tasks effectively
- Managing stress and tension during chaos
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com