This course will give participants a proven framework to generate solid sales and profits in the Business to Business B2B environment.
Participants learn how to be more consultative. The B2B sales environment is very competitive. Participants will also dive into strategic selling blocks to surface new selling opportunities to new and existing customers.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Analyse organisational buyer behaviour
2. Brainstorm value-added services
3. Express ideas to build B2B loyalty
4. Discuss how you can gain internal and external referrals
5. Discuss ways to get past gatekeepers
6. Express methods to build customer loyalty
7. Illustrate how you could lessen the risk for business customers (particularly for new purchases)
8. Select a list of qualifying questions
9. Discuss the difference between buyer remorse and buyer delight
10. Discuss strategic selling blocks as a sales strategy
11. Explain the impact of offering discounts and identify better strategies
12. Influence organisational buying behaviour
13. Discuss strategies for service recovery after you’ve failed to meet expectations
14. Agree action plans to build B2B sales capability
“Surface new selling opportunities to new and existing customers.”
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 6–14 participants
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be modified to a two day, one day or half day program.
Target Audience: Sales staff and managers of sales teams.
Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752
Email: Deborah? email@example.com
or visit our website today: www.preftrain.com