In times of economic uncertainty, you need accurate information quickly. Communication silos are a major problem. These silos feed off each other and promote distrust and egocentric behaviours.
This program focuses upon strategies to break down communication silos in your organisation. This program shows you how to level these silos and integrate your people and processes and streamline your communications.
Does your organisation have communication silos?
- We often face interdepartmental disruptions
- We struggle to clearly communicate across all departments
- Our departments have become myopic and chase their own goals rather than organisational goals
- Our decision making is slower than it should be
- Our people often feel unmotivated
- Our people grumble and give very little discretionary effort
- Whenever a mistake happens we shift the blame elsewhere
- Our team is not proactive
- We often have role disputes
- We often encounter interdepartmental role ambiguity
- Our cross functional activities are always marred by some person's behaviour
- Our people often leave work with no sense of feeling fulfilled
- We are never sure if the information we receive from departments is 100% accurate
- We struggle to retain high performers
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will be able to:
- Use strategies for breaking down communication silos
- Use NLP communication techniques
- Measure the impact of negative communications
- Communicate your message in a succinct manner
- Integrate your people and processes
- Use conflict resolution strategies
- Overcome role ambiguity
- Drive a transparent culture
- Move the spotlight from individual egos to organisational performance
- Set behavioural and performance management metrics
- Get accurate critical internal information quickly
- Build cross functional teams
- Motivate your employees
- Retain your key employees
- Stop the saboteurs who want to bring it back to the way that it was
- Identify the tell-tale signs of a flatter communication structure
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com
Authentic Leadership 4.1 out of 5 based on 126 user ratings.