“A great BDM never runs short of opportunities or leads.”
Business Development skills are highly sought after by businesses. This course is designed to help BDMs maximise every opportunity. Spotting opportunities are the backbone of this course.
Our sales training programs are designed to enable participants to learn how to build levels of trust with customers and prospects. Participants will explore the Ansoff Matrix to unleash a new wave of opportunities and leads. A great BDM never runs short of opportunities or leads. The nature of sales is changing, but we still buy from people we like. Equipped with the right sales manager skills, you will be able to easily accomplish your sales objectives. Accelerate your professional selling skills to drive strong business growth and emerge successfully.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Deal effectively with price only potential customers
2. Conduct a brainstorming session with customers
3. Present benchmarking analysis and industry knowledge to establish credibility
4. Modify conversation topics based on the level of contact
5. Discuss how social media can be used to generate sales
6. Learn the art of asking qualification questions
7. Analyse strategic selling blocks to build sales opportunities across an organisation
8. Identify and remove any unnecessary bottlenecks or processes that cause angst to the customer
9. Discuss ways to reduce buyer remorse
10. Blueprint the customer’s buying experience
11. Develop referral business
12. Analyse buyer behaviour
13. Use financial skills to give evidence for your solution
14. Develop existing negotiating skills
15. Execute your business development campaign based on your action plan
“We still buy from people we like.”
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 6–14 participants
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be modified to a two day, one day or half day program.
Target Audience: Business Development Teams
Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752
or visit our website today: www.preftrain.com