Authentic leadership is a giant step forwards. It adds realness to the leaders. Employees and stakeholders are apathetic of PR and sanitised fake leadership. Authentic leaders have the X factor that creates calmness and instils loyalty. Authentic leaders are comfortable in their own skin with their strengths and weaknesses and often ooze confidence. Even when faced with seemingly insurmountable challenges their optimism becomes an unstoppable force.
Are you an authentic leader?
- I am aware of my personal strengths and weaknesses
- I feel comfortable in my own skin
- I nurture an environment of calmness
- I openly admit my weaknesses
- I am self-disciplined
- I am compassionate
- I rarely get annoyed in the office
- I have built a circle of trust that I can rely upon any time
- I am generous with my time helping other people
- I feel confident having difficult authentic conversations
- I have a written record of my personal and career goals
- My people trust me and as a result they don't cover up mistakes
- I believe strongly in the organisation direction
- I walk the talk
- I encourage open communication without fear of being blamed and finger pointing
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Critique the ingredients of an authentic leader
- Calibrate your existing resilience levels
- Feel even more comfortable in your own skin
- Conduct a self SWOT analysis
- Keep the organisations top of mind with all staff
- Learn to listen authentically
- Position your challenges positively
- Review authentic behaviours
- Raise your consciousness levels and notice more opportunities
- Feel comfortable standing alone on occasion
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to build inclusivity
- Spot the tell-tale signs of authentic duress
- Act fearlessly and accept your decisions will occasionally be wrong
- Keep staff motivated
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program. Ideal group size 4 - 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Your Authentic Leadership Course can be modified to fit inside your time frame. If you could make them changes that would be great.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager
PH: 03 9805 8000
Authentic Leadership 4.3 out of 5 based on 103 user ratings.