Plan of action
The ideal leader will need to keep a very close reign on assumptions. Assumptions are often heuristics to get a clear picture of what is occurring. Assumptions are closely related to our life conditioning. Alas, many assumptions are wrong and have tripped up many great leaders. Consider alternatives to fix problems and drive the organisation further.
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Recognise the role of heuristics
- Discuss the impact of conditioning on decision making
- Question cause and effect assumptions
- Examine the impact of the “black swan”
- Link your assumptions to statistically significant feedback
- Build feedback loops to question the value of assumptions
- Examine the impact of assumptions snowballing
- Calibrate the impact of different cultural decision making styles
- Apply 5 questions to every assumption
- Analyse the impact of the recency effect on your assumptions
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 10 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Preferred Training Networks on 03 9805 8000 or Email: email@example.com
4.2 out of
based on 84 user ratings.