Plan of action
Woody Allen quipped that 80% of success was just showing up. You can dispute the percentage but showing up certainly helps in resolving disputes. In this course, participants discover critical knowledge and the essential skills of being a mediator. Participants will also learn the essentials of facilitating effective groups. As you would expect, this course hinges around managing conflict. An essential message is that calmer heads usually prevail.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- Describe the traits of a master mediator
- Discuss the role of a facilitator
- Use conflict resolution skills to de-escalate tensions
- Spend time to pinpoint the root cause of an issue
- Discuss how to set behavioural standards
- Explain the importance of timeliness and sensitivities
- Distinguish between facilitator, advisory and determinative
- Practise listening without forming judgement
- Ask questions to clarify issues
- Paraphrase to check for understanding
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size 4 – 10 participants
- Venue For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
- Duration This program can be conducted as a one day or half day program
- Cost Price on request
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Preferred Training Networks on 1300 323 752
Email: Deborah email@example.com or visit our website
Alternative Dispute Resolution 4.7 out of 5 based on 124 user ratings.