Employers and employees continue to be faced with shorter deadlines and immediate priorities. How flexible is your management team? Learn to reduce your lag time when an opportunity arises and stay ahead of the field.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is our organisation quick to respond when a business opportunity arises?
- When a profitable niche develops, is our organisation at the head of the field?
- Do we have flexible but structured problem solving and decision making systems?
- Are our people highly motivated and engaged?
- Does our organisation respond very quickly to changing priorities?
- Do our people plan their day even during periods of chaos?
- Has our management team been trained to identify and communicate with different generations and personalities?
- Do we use a sound performance management system?
- Do we set clear expectations to all our stakeholders?
- Have we been professionally trained in change management techniques?
- Do we not over-promise and under-deliver?
- Are our people encouraged to think 'Lean'?
- Are our systems seamless even during constant change?
- Have we got a clear role description and no role ambiguity disputes?
- Can we manage conflict quickly?
- Have we set behavioural expectations for all employees?
- Do we have a culture of open communication and break down any communication silos?
- Do we provide an excellent service to all our stakeholders?
- Do we have a proven service recovery system in place?
If you answered No to 5 or more of these questions then this course is ideal for you
At the conclusion of the Adaptable and Flexible Management Styles program, participants will be able to:
- Convey empathy to direct reports
- Actively listen to areas of concern
- Adjust individual plans to assist the team
- Use time effectively and juggle deadlines easily
- Adapt new behaviours in different situations
- Drive productivity irrespective of any hurdles or setbacks
- Meet customer expectations every time
- Break down any communication silos
- Continuously improve processes to seize business opportunities
- Set behavioural expectations
- Practice Calm Leadership no matter how much chaos
- Test your current performance management methodology for improvements
- Understand different management styles
- Be more proactive in reaching strategic objectives
- Assimilate and interpret data
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Adaptive Flexible Management 4.2 out of 5 based on 114 user ratings.