Imagine if your employees were all problem solvers. Then problems could be fixed in their infancy stage. It would be even better if all your employees were highly motivated and everyone was accountable. Contrast this with organisations where employees are dis-empowered. Problems are hidden and everyone has "saving their face" attitude. Discover new proven methodologies that will boost productivity immediately.
What are the benefits of employee autonomy and accountability?
- Making employees more responsible and creating a sense of ownership for them.
- Building trust in your team.
- Setting new performance objectives
- Creating appropriate behavioural targets
- Creating employee motivation and job satisfaction
- Using effective communication skills to make people increase autonomy
- Building self control into performance discussions
- Creating an culture of acceptance and positive feedback
- Avoiding blame shifting
- Building seamlessness in your job role
- Learning effective ways of managing conflict at an early stage
- Developing self awareness and the willingness to change behaviour
- Addressing poor performance before it spirals
Key learning outcomes
Your Employee Autonomy and Accountability program will give participants the skills to:
- Understanding what games people will play to "widen the goalposts"
- Using motivational techniques to reach objectives - What works and what does not?
- Making decisions proactively
- Understanding the philosophy of "taking charge"
- Creating a sense of purpose through goal setting and reaching targets
- Boosting employee engagements levels and enjoy the proven outcomes
- Empowering your people instead of a micro management approach
- Encouraging a culture of continuous improvement
- Setting agreed behavioural metrics
- Eradicating negative performance at your workplace
- Avoiding a cycle of mistrust and miscommunication
- Creating transparency and seamlessness in your organisational culture
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website today.