In order to provide excellent service and to maintain key accounts it is important to know what your customers expect from the relationship.
Many organisations lose sight of what their customer's need and want.
They usually focus on their products or service rather than understanding what their customers expect from them.
By meeting the expectations of your key customers you will generate more loyalty, more referral business and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
This in turn will help you develop long term partnerships with customers and gain greater "share of wallet".
How good are you at customer service management?
Ask yourself the following:
- I have a good understanding of my customer's needs.
- I understand what clients expect from me and my organisation.
- I communicate with each of my customers differently based on their individual behavioural style.
- I can confidently and successfully negotiate with my customers.
- I always deliver upon my promise to my customer.
- I understand what problems are faced by my customers and provide them customised solutions.
- I provide quick and accurate responses to my customer's queries.
- I value my customer feedback and use it to improve future service.
- I have a customer service recovery program in place if a customer perceives a failure in my organisation's offering.
- I aim at building and maintaining long term relationships with customers.
- I ensure that there are no gaps between expectations and deliverables.
- I actively listen to what my customer has to say.
- I regularly receive referrals from my customers.
- I always go out of my way to help my customer.
- I make notes and keep a record of all my customer conversations.
Your customer Service Management Program is customised to help teams enhance their customer service management skills by using differing tools and techniques. This will help them achieve your organisation's objectives more effectively.
Key learning outcomes
Your Customer Service Management program will give participants the skills to:
- Understand the meaning of a key account.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the key account manager.
- Manage the expectations of the key account.
- Implement CRM strategies to develop long term relationships.
- Have confidence asking for referral business.
- Build better win/win relationships with stakeholders.
- Understand the buyer's style and behaviour.
- Identify sales areas where they believe they need to improve.
- Create a better level of peer appreciation/teamwork.
- Present management with valuable feedback from customers.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience Anybody who communicates with your customers.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com