Picture all your organisational activities A technical person could easily break the picture into interlocking yet fluid jigsaw pieces. A systems person could ideally get the jigsaw to assemble itself.
Plan of action
Technical capabilities and systematic thinking styles are highly sought-after skills. If you picture all organisational activities, a technical person could break the picture into interlocking yet fluid jigsaw pieces. A systems person would ideally get the jigsaw to assemble itself. If you want to upgrade your technical capabilities and wish to enroll for a systematic learning course, our training is perfect for you.
Test the strength of your organisation’s technical abilities and systems.
Ask yourself the following:
1. Our people regularly attend technical training programs.
2. Our systems are continually upgraded.
3. Technical difficulties are fixed at the source.
4. Our organisation encourages continuous improvement in all our systems.
5. Our technical people can communicate in layman’s language.
6. Our people understand flow charts.
7. Our people do not call technical support more than once a day.
8. Our people identify and remove bottlenecks quickly.
9. Our work is standardised as much as possible.
10. We use visual management tools in the organisation.
11. We have a culture that stops to fix problems rather than chasing symptomatic solutions.
12. We have a working knowledge of the technology around us.
If you disagree with 3 or more of these statements then this program is ideal for your people.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this program, participants will possess the skills to:
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Carlisle – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org