Plan of action
What does the research tell us?
Only 50-60% of organisations have a succession process or plan in place.
94% of organisations have not adequately prepared leaders to step into critical positions. Organisations not using a succession plan do not have a competitive advantage.
Learn how to design and implement an effective Succession and Talent Program which will ensure you can identify your High Potentials, Successors and Business critical roles. Learn how to calibrate the return on this investment.
How good is your Succession and Talent program? Is this program for you?
Ask yourself the following:
- What is your return on investment for implementing these programs?
- Do you know who your high potential employees are?
- Have you got an effective Succession & Talent Program in place?
- Who are the successors to critical business roles in your organisation?
- Are your talent metrics at best practice levels?
- What are the best organisations doing in Talent & Succession?
- Do you have ‘buy in’ from key managers to implement this program?v
- How effective is your development planning for key employees?
- Do you know how to identify your high potentials?
- What is your competitive advantage from implementing a succession program?
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:email@example.com
Succession Planning And Talent Management 4.4 out of 5 based on 108 user ratings.
We offer in-person Succession Planning & Talent Management Training Course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Succession Planning & Talent Management Training Course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.