Plan of action
What does the research tell us?
Only 50-60% of organisations have a succession process or plan in place.
94% of organisations have not adequately prepared leaders to step into critical positions. Organisations not using a succession plan do not have a competitive advantage.
Learn how to design and implement an effective Succession and Talent Program which will ensure you can identify your High Potentials, Successors and Business critical roles. Learn how to calibrate the return on this investment.
How good is your Succession and Talent program? Is this program for you?
Ask yourself the following:
- What is your return on investment for implementing these programs?
- Do you know who your high potential employees are?
- Have you got an effective Succession & Talent Program in place?
- Who are the successors to critical business roles in your organisation?
- Are your talent metrics at best practice levels?
- What are the best organisations doing in Talent & Succession?
- Do you have ‘buy in’ from key managers to implement this program?v
- How effective is your development planning for key employees?
- Do you know how to identify your high potentials?
- What is your competitive advantage from implementing a succession program?
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:email@example.com
Succession Planning And Talent Management 4.4 out of 5 based on 108 user ratings.