With the continuing growth of social media marketing, it is critical to help all your people learn to leverage this opportunity. If you wish to equip your people with the skills of Social Media Marketing 101, our course is ideal. This training program is designed to build levels of interest in your organisation’s products, services and strategic direction. Learn how to position your social media marketing campaigns.
Make sure you don’t make the mistake of only offering this program to your marketing and salespeople. All your managers can generate enormous opportunities for your organisation through social media marketing.
The specific aim of the course is to explain how social media works. All participants receive a social media marketing framework and will leave the workshop with proven tips to pull interest in your organisation
Key content covered would include:
- What is social media?
- How does Web 2.0 differ from earlier digital marketing Web 1.0?
- How social media marketing fits into the overall marketing planning process?
- What is the aim of social media marketing?
- The key traps of social media marketing?
- Coming to grips with multimedia?
- Integrating your communications?
- Social media marketing trend analysis?
- How do you create quality content?
- What are the available options?
- Using measurement to determine ROI?
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key tools of social media
- Design an action plan to get started
- Link social media marketing with strategic direction
- Solve issues that turn customers off
- Drive social media interest through your stakeholders
- Ascertain how social media fits into your overall marketing planning process
- Integrate your marketing plan
- Position your value proposition clearly
- Calibrate the best method of communicating your USP
- Identify opportunities for your role and your organisation
- Critique loyalty drivers
- Critique existing social media marketing campaigns
- Measure the effectiveness of your social media marketing activity
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Carlisle – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:email@example.com
Preferred Training Networks can also help you with: conflict resolution in the workplace, writing skills, and leadership skills training. For any queries, get in touch with us today.
Social Media Marketing 101 4.2 out of 5 based on 71 user ratings.