Sales Training Workshop
This workshop will help you acquire those tools to assist you in the sales process and ensure success. Increase your effectiveness and develop your sales talent with our sales management training course. Become skilled at creating opportunities to sell more effectively and generate a sales culture that delivers. Become skilled at identifying sales prospects and communicating product benefits and features. Learn how to become expert at building rapport and relationships with prospects.
You’ll also learn some proven sales models from peer reviewed academic papers. Learn about buyer behavior loyalty and proven methods to recover after a perceived service failure. Get inside the minds of your stakeholders and learn how they make decisions and how to influence these decisions.
You’ll also gain some insights from Peter Drucker, the management guru. You’ll see your customers in a completely different light and you’ll learn proven sales skills methodologies. This sales skills seminar is not to be missed.
Sales Management Training course
At the conclusion of your sales training seminar the management team is invited to attend the last part of the day. Together the management team and the sales force will agree an action plan to boost sales and profits from the very next day.
Download the Sales Skills full course outline and submit your training request online.
The training process in eight easy steps:
- Decide which blocks of sales skills best fit the needs of your managers: The content of The Building Blocks of Sales Skills(TM) training program is the decision of the client. Simply put together the building blocks that you consider most valuable. Each block can be conducted in an hour or a day depending on your specifi c needs. You decide how many blocks of sales skills you would like to fit into each day.
- Pre-program exercises: Participants are provided with relevant articles and case studies two weeks prior to the program commencing. Discussions during the training program will relate to these topics.
- Delivery of training program: Delivery of The Building Blocks of Sales Skill(TM) training program.
- Executive summary management briefing: Following the training program the trainer will be available to provide a summary of key learning outcomes to participants’ managers.
- Addendum learning journal: A learning journal will accompany every workbook. Participants will be encouraged to make note of creative solutions to address relevant work issues.
- One-to-one coaching: Approximately three to four weeks after the program, a business coach will contact each participant to monitor their progress and provide some specific ideas to address any issues.
- Measuring the results – Retention, Application, Impact, Training/learning index (RAIT – TM): RAIT (TM) is a valid and reliable learning assessment tool which produces a return on your investment, on any training program delivered. Developed by Dr Stanley Rodski, a neuropsychologist, this measurement system enables identifi cation of training which exceeds, meets or falls short of learning expectations.
- Smart additional learning: Individuals learn in different ways. An additional learning tool will be sent to each participant after the training program. All tools are complimentary and will be pre-approved by your learning team. Tools are selected that are likely to create a behavioural change in each participant, for example, articles of interest and reference materials such as Dale Carnegie’s ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’.
- Rewarding individual and team targets
- Dealing with poor performance
- Setting achievable goals
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact us at 1300 323 752 or Email: email@example.com
Sales Skills Building Blocks 4.3 out of 5 based on 35 user ratings.