The b2b sales training – a process in eight easy steps:
- Decide which blocks of Business to Business Sales best fit the needs of your managers The content of The Building Blocks of Business to Business Sales training program is the decision of the client. Simply put together the building blocks that you consider most valuable. Each block can be conducted in an hour or a day depending on your specific needs. You decide how many blocks of Business to Business Sales you would like to fit to each day.
- Pre-program exercises Participants are provided with relevant articles and case studies two weeks prior to the program commencing. Discussions during the training program will relate to these topics.
- Delivery of training program Delivery of The Building Blocks of Business to Business Sale training program.
- Executive summary management briefing Following the training program the trainer will be available to provide a summary of key learning outcomes to participants’ managers.
- Addendum learning journal A learning journal will accompany every workbook. Participants will be encouraged to make note of creative solutions to address relevant work issues.
- One-to-one coaching Approximately three to four weeks after the program, a business coach will contact each participant to monitor their progress and provide some specific ideas to address any issues.
- Measuring the results – Retention, Application, Impact, Training/learning index (RAIT™) RAIT is a valid and reliable learning assessment tool which produces a return on your investment, on any training program delivered. Developed by Dr Stanley Rodski, a neuropsychologist, this measurement system enables identification of training which exceeds, meets or falls short of learning expectations.
- Smart additional learning Individuals learn in different ways. An additional learning tool will be sent to each participant after the training program. All tools are complimentary and will be pre-approved by your learning team. Tools are selected that are likely to create a behavioural change in each participant, for example, articles of interest and reference materials such as Dale Carnegie’s ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’.
Key Learning Outcomes of the Building Blocks of Business to Business Sales
Understanding the Value Exchange Concept
- Identifying what exactly your clients/customers value and their perception of value
- Positioning your value offer
- Communicating value to your clients/customers
Identifying your USP
- Identifying key strengths that differentiate you from your competitors
- Communicating your USP to influence buyer behaviour
- Identifying any limitability of your USP
- Understanding where your leads come from and segmentation methods
- The metrics that should be applied to weight your leads
- Getting referrals from existing loyal clients/customers
- Understanding question based selling techniques
- Understanding active listening and the laddering technique
- Tailoring the message to fit the clients/customers needs
- Communicating with different personalities, generations and demographics
- Communicating a track record to build trust
- Communicating value to your clients/customers
Selling Skills for 101 Financial Services Industry
- Behaviours of successful salespeople
- Adding value instead of discounting
- Understanding the AIDA model (over 50 years old)
Telephone Business to Business Sales
- Differentiating your offering over the phone
- The importance of follow up
- Metrics of a good sales call
Email & Proposal Writing
- Writing tips to grab attention
- Removing excess blockage from written communication
- Tailoring your message and identifying common grammatical mistakes
- Understanding your clients/customers decision making process
- Understanding the psychology of why your clients/customers buy
- Hedonistic purchasing or fear avoidance purchasing
- Planning and preparing for your negotiation
- Inventing win-win outcomes even if it seems impossible
- Peppering in tradeables instead of concessions
Building Trust with Clients/Customers
- Understanding the 4 biggest drivers of trust
- Dangers of over-promising and under delivering
- Building trust with the clients/customers experience
- Identifying the people responsible for giving you quality referrals
- Techniques to get referrals
- Recency, frequency and monetary guidelines
- Personality profiling your clients/customers
- Understanding that each client/customer is unique and a one size fits all approach doesn’t work
- Icebreakers to understand what drives your clients/customers
- Making sure what you offer is what the client/customer wants
- Developing a competitive advantage that can’t be matched
- Making your services user-friendly
Building Blocks of Loyalty
- Focusing on the lifetime value of clients/customers
- The 6 drivers of client/customer loyalty
- Reducing the levels of profitable client/customer defections
Client/Customer Relationship Management
- Understanding what is meant by Client/Customer Relationship Management
- The importance of a loyal client/customer
- Techniques to build loyal clients/customers and create brand advocates
- Understanding why service failure occurs
- Understanding the clients/customers zone of tolerance
- Effective strategies for service recovery
Benefits vs. Features
- What are the benefits that clients/customers value
- Selling techniques that emphasise on benefits rather than features
- What is the Benefit Selling Model
Value Added Services
- What are your value added services
- The different techniques to create value
- Increasing repeat purchase behaviours
Organisational Decision Making Skills
- Organisational buyer behaviour
- Influencing decision makers
- Exploring different opportunities in the same organisation
- Understanding the psychology of influencing
- Understanding decision making
- Overcoming objections
- What is the protocol needed for business meetings
- The importance of an appropriate structure
- Modifying your protocol to suit the different types of meetings
Territory Management Skills
- Planning and preparing for your day everyday
- Understanding different territory segmentation techniques
- Understanding how these skills can deliver better services to clients/customers
- Understanding how to communicate with different personalities, generations and cultures
- Understanding how to tailor your messages
- The benefits of active listening and questioning skills
- Overcoming tension and anxiety before any presentation
- Planning for each presentation by researching your audience
- Engaging your audience by getting them interested in your message
Measuring training has never been easy and measuring learning even more difficult. How do you know if the training you are providing is increasing learning and adding value to your organisation?
The Building Blocks of Business to Business SalesTM training program is measured by Dr Stan Rodski, Chief Psychologist at the Measurement Institute of Neuropsychological Diagnostics (MIND).Objective evidence regarding learning, training impact and business outcomes is gathered by Dr Rodski using proven psychometric techniques and measures, developed by MIND over the last 10 years.
- Pre and post measurement of the training program and learning outcomes.
- Fully benchmarked data for comparative and improvement processes. Comparative data includes high profitable business to business Sales programs from around the world including USA and UK.
- When/if required, behavioural interviews by MIND measurement psychologists to verify, clarify and expand on the data collected, from assessments with participants.
A clear and detailed report will be provided. This easily understandable report establishes the impact of the training, learning and retention which has taken place. Trend analysis, time comparisons and benchmarking are all provided within 24 hours of evaluation.
If you wish to know more about our sales training course, feel free to reach out to us. The team of Preferred Training Networks can assist you with more professional training programs like: stress management course, time management courses and negotiation skills training.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact us at 1300 323 752 or Email: email@example.com
Sales Business To Business Building Blocks 4.0 out of 5 based on 40 user ratings.