Sailing through economic uncertainty may sound difficult. Many oraganisations and managers are very nervous about the current economic climate. However human beings have been getting through tough times throughout history. Learn some proven methods of getting through tough times without sapping all your energy and resources.
Managers and employees who are committed to your organisation are a competitive edge. During economic uncertainty the short-term performance of your people is critical. They need some tactical wins and they need to feel valued Sailing through uncertainty is all about planning and being prepared for what’s ahead.
- How to set new performance objectives
- How to develop effective coaching relationships with staff.
- How to set appropriate behavioural targets
- How to motivate people to want to achieve targets
- How to develop effective communication skills that can be applied in a wide variety of contexts and situations.
- How to communicate with people that are missing targets
- How to change old patterns of behaviour and replace them with powerful methods of engagement.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Sailing Through Economic Uncertainty For Management Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Frontline Managers, Meddle Managers, Senior Managers or CEO’s
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org