- Understanding how to improve critical business processes
- How to measure improvement
- How to identify value in these key processes
- Improve a core process during the workshop with a clear action plan and accountabilities
- How to build commitment to action
- How to reduce resistance to changes in processes
- How to sell the changes to key sponsors
- Discuss the reasons that hinder people taking risks
- Workshop objectives and expectations
- Review prework on processes which need improving
- Clarify the goal for the process improvement eg 50%
- Understand the basics of process improvement, including Lean and 6 Sigma and other tools necessary to improve
- Clarify the strategy behind process improvement
- Actually input data into software to profile the process in real time
- Document the current real process using the tools
- Identify the current process measures and value
- Use the tools to determine potential improvements
- Prioritise these ideas
- Determine the most impactful solutions
- Redesign the process based on these improvements and re-measure the process
- Determine the improvement
- Identify any resistance to implementation & action plan
- How to sell the implementation to key sponsors
- Finalise implementation plans with clear accountabilities
Would you like to attend this program?
Ideal group size 3 – 9 participants
Venue For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost
Cost Price on request
Target Audience Leaders, Management and the Executive Team
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact us on 1300 323 752 or visit our website.
Process Improvement Training 4.3 out of 5 based on 39 user ratings.
We offer in-person Process Improvement Training, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Process Improvement Training “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.