Why is problem solving and decision making so difficult?
People often lose faith in a company/individual if they perceive poor decision making and/or poor problem solving. Even more frustrating is the procrastination of making a decision (We’ll tell you more later).
This program helps participants understand the decision making process and will equip participants with the skills and techniques to frame a problem objectively and decide a course of action.
- How to develop the skills to conceptualise a problem through the eyes of all stakeholders and not from a myopic perspective.
- How to help participants to dig for the source of the problem instead of constantly fixing symptoms of the problem.
- How to understand how organisational decision making can differ from individual decision making.
- How to understand how emotions can influence decision making.
- How to reduce risks when making decisions.
- How to overcome the ‘save my ass’ hurdle that academics have identified why people won’t make a decision.
- How to use precedents as a tool to share your beliefs with other people.
- How to gain approval and motivate the senior management team
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Your Problem Solving Decision Making Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email: email@example.com
Problem Solving Decision Making 4.1 out of 5 based on 39 user ratings.