Policies and procedures act as the “how to” in your organisation. A misinterpreted or mistaken policy can cause enormous harm to an organisation.
“You need to engage the reader with policy and procedure writing. The reader needs to understand the ‘why’ and the ‘consequences,’ otherwise you’re just treading water.” – P Quinn
Some policies are too long and impossible to understand. Other policies are wafer thin and serve no useful purpose.
So, if you’d like to improve how your policies are written and communicated then this course is perfect.
NUTS AND BOLTS
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this course is best conducted as an in-house program.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this course at your workplace. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: Each course can be tailored to suit your timeframes.
Target Audience: Document control teams
Look at what you receive within 24 hours at no cost:
• An obligation free proposal
• A bio of a proposed trainer
• Training cost
Key Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Structure your written policy
• Communicate the need for the policy
• Capture the readers interest in the opening lines
• Understand how to convey key messages coherently and concisely
• Establish an easy to follow structure
• Eliminate blotage and confusing information
• Discover how to write/structure a procedural manual
• Use an instructional design guide for policies and procedures
• Utilise headings and categories to guide the reader
• Outline consequences for failure to meet organisation standards
We offer in-person Policy Writing Training Course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Policy Writing Training Course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.