Have your people been specifically and professionally trained to negotiate with these organisations? These organisations are often brutal negotiators. Learn how to reduce their perceived bargaining power. Learn how to win profitable concessions. Learn how to be perceived as a valued partner. Don’t let your profit margins get slaughtered anymore.
How good are your negotiation skills with Oligopolies?
Ask yourself the following:
- I believe and understand the value exchange process.
- I ensure the other person can walk away with a perceived win.
- I understand the organisational behaviours of these oligopolies.
- I plan and have a clear strategy before going into a negotiation.
- I always bring comparable hard data to the negotiation.
- I know my BATNA (Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement).
- I separate people from the problem.
- I create possibilities that the other person had never considered.
- I can adjust my negotiation plan based on unanticipated moves by the other party.
- I communicate carefully and effectively.
- I use active listening and questioning skills.
- I ensure that my negotiation decision is based on results, not emotions or pressure.
- I am aware of both mine and the other party’s personality style.
- I can deal with difficult people effectively.
- I am aware of the dirty tricks and gambits that are often used in negotiations.
- I have prepared answers when the other side threatens to walk away.
- I always prepare a closing checklist.
- I search for external value for the other party.
Your Oligopolistic Negotiation Skills program is tailored to help your people negotiate better outcomes with Oligopolies.
This training program bridges the gap between the Oligopoly’s perceived bargaining power and the value of the product/service that you supply.
Key learning outcomes
Your Oligopolistic Negotiation Skills program will give participants the skills to:
- Plan and prepare for negotiations.
- Reduce the perceived bargaining power of these organisations.
- Understand the drives and motivations of the other party.
- Apply the most appropriate style of negotiating based on the situation at hand.
- Describe the organisational behaviour of these oligopolies.
- Explain the other party’s needs before the negotiation takes place.
- Overcome dirty tricks and gambits often used in negotiation.
- Invent win-win outcomes for both negotiating parties.
- Discuss different personality styles.
- Analyse organisational case studies and identify profitable concessions.
- Level the negotiating playing field.
- Ensure the other party can walk away with a perceived win.
- Understand the psychology of negotiation when dealing with different genders, ethnicities, generations and personality types. Build personal bridges with the other party unrelated to the negotiation.
Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: Your Oligopolistic Negotiation Skills Course can be modified to fit inside your timeframe.
- Cost: Price on request.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org