If your people only attend one course in their professional lives then this should be strongly considered. This course helps participants discover how other people retain information. Participants also learn their own unique learning style.
Once learning styles are understood then participants are shown proven methods to modify their communication style so their message is retained.
What are the benefits of your Learn to Learn program?
1. Understand the key principles of adult learning.
2. Discover how adult learning styles differ.
3. Engage your listener.
4. Understand the importance of self directed behaviour .
5. Understand how goal driven behaviour can accomplish tasks.
6. Understand different personality styles and how to match your communication style.
7. Use NLP techniques.
8. Understand the benefits of ‘actively listening’ and ‘questioning’ skills.
9. Communicating and motivate simultaneously.
10. Discover preferred learning signals.
11. Think creatively.
12. Break paradigms.
13. Solve problems by using creative pathways.
14. Create learning feedback loops.
15. Make your message stand out.
Key learning outcomes
Your ‘Learn to Learn program’ program will give participants the skills to:
Would you like to attend this program?
at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager 1300 323 752 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer in-person Learn to Learn Training Course, programs and workshops run by expert trainers to organisations across Australia. Our programs are available in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and other areas of Australia. If you’re looking for Learn to Learn Training Course “near me”, save yourself some time and contact us today. Wherever you are in Australia, we can come to your organisation or organise a venue for in-person training, workshops and skills programs. Find out what Preferred Training Networks can do for your organisation. Get a free online quote now or give us a call today on 1300 323 752 to discuss your requirements or explore our full range of courses.