Leadership Development Training
This course is customised to suit your management team. Specifically, this leadership training program focuses upon real life management issues and interpersonal skills. Incorporated into the leadership management training are strategies for team leadership skills and leadership skills training.
Leadership Management Training Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understanding the difference between leading and managing.
- Understanding the different leadership styles and their impact on others.
- Motivating employees to get behind the organisation’s vision, mission and objectives.
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a leader/manager.
- Improving employee engagement levels and increasing customer’s satisfaction levels.
This seminar is full of methodologies that have been proven to boost organisational effectiveness and profitability. Some of the latest peer reviewed academic papers are also critiqued and experiential learning activities included to maximise the audiences overall learning. This program will also break down myths about leadership. Some leaders believe they are great leaders even though the leadership metrics they are aiming at are old hat. This program will help leaders understand the metrics that make an effective leader.
Team Leadership Skills Dashboard
Get a unique valuable insight into your team’s leadership abilities. At a glance you will have a proven method of assessing the strength and weaknesses of your team’s leadership skills. You will also have an action plan to boost each individual’s ability and to have a dynamic productive team.
Download the Leadership Management Training full course outline and submit your training request online.
The training process in eight easy steps:
- Decide which blocks of leadership best fit the needs of your managers
The content of The Building Blocks of Leadership training program is the decision of the client. Simply put together the building blocks that you consider most valuable. Each block can be conducted in an hour or a day depending on your specific needs. You decide how many blocks of leadership you would like to fit into each day.
- Pre-program exercises
Participants are provided with relevant articles and case studies two weeks prior to the program commencing. Discussions during the training program will relate to these topics.
- Delivery of training program
Delivery of The Building Blocks of Leadership training program.
- Executive summary management briefing
Following the training program, the trainer will be available to provide a summary of key learning outcomes to participants’ managers.
- Addendum learning journal
A learning journal will accompany every workbook. Participants will be encouraged to make note of creative solutions to address relevant work issues.
- One-to-one coaching
Approximately three to four weeks after the program, a business coach will contact each participant to monitor their progress and provide some specific ideas to address any issues.
- Measuring the results – Retention, Application, Impact, Training/learning index (RAIT)
RAIT is a valid and reliable learning assessment tool which produces a return on your investment, on any training program delivered. Developed by Dr Stanley Rodski, a neuropsychologist, this measurement system enables identification of training which exceeds, meets or falls short of learning expectations.
- Smart additional learning
Individuals learn in different ways. An additional learning tool will be sent to each participant after the training program. All tools are complimentary and will be pre-approved by your learning team. Tools are selected that are likely to create a behavioural change in each participant, for example, articles of interest and reference materials such as Dale Carnegie’s ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’.
Measuring training has never been easy and measuring learning even more difficult. How do you know if the training you are providing is increasing learning and adding value to your organisation?
The Building Blocks of Leadership TM training program is measured by Dr Stan Rodski, Chief Psychologist at the Measurement Institute of Neuropsychological Diagnostics (MIND). Objective evidence regarding learning, training impact and business outcomes is gathered by Dr Rodski using proven psychometric techniques and measures, developed by MIND over the last 10 years.
- Pre and post measurement of the training program and learning outcomes.
- Fully benchmarked data for comparative and improvement processes. Comparative data includes high profile leadership programs from around the world including USA and UK.
- When/if required, behavioural interviews by MIND measurement psychologists to verify, clarify and expand on the data collected, from assessments with participants.
A clear and detailed report will be provided. This easily understandable report establishes the impact of the training, learning and retention which has taken place. Trend analysis, time comparisons and benchmarking are all provided within 24 hours of evaluation.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact us at 1300 323 752 or Email: email@example.com