This training program was designed by psychologists to help you break the pattern of coming home late every night. Many participants completely changed their working behaviour as a result of living this challenge for a week. Discover how to feel comfortable leaving the office for a week and reap the benefits.
Here is a quick test to see if you are working too late and missing out on quality time with friends and family. Ask yourself the following:
- I arrive home from work later than 7.30pm at least 2 nights per week.
- In the past 12 months I have missed at least 2 critical milestones (e.g children’s Xmas carols, birthday party etc).
- My closest relatives and/or friends often remark that I work too hard.
- Many of our domestic arguments are perceived to be work related.
- I often find it difficult to sleep (within 20 mins) of going to bed.
- I can’t even plan my tasks as they keep changing.
- I can’t find time to pursue hobbies and interests outside work.
- I seem to get colds more easily when I’m on annual leave.
- I replay events and conversations in my head.
- In the past year I’ve noticed I seem more tired.
- My sleep is often interrupted by a pressing task or looking for an answer to a tricky scenario.
How did you score? Tally your yes responses
2 or less – You’re coping well with your workload. Make sure you do leave the office on time
3-9 – This is the space where you can get the best results from this program. A behavioural and attitudinal change will make a big difference. If you persevere for a week you’ll be very surprised at the positive outcome you’ll get from just modifying your modus operandi
10+ – If you are in this group there is usually other cognitive factors inhibiting you from getting in that door by 6.00pm. In this instance we’d recommend one on one coaching with an organisational psychologist. It usually takes 3 sessions and participants really need to “want to go home”. Often people in this group have not been home by 6.00pm for a week in their entire working lives and the health and family benefits are enormous.
“I tremble with excitement all day when I know all the family will be together at 6.00pm. I feel very loved as I know everyone has made big plans just for me – Patrick P Kennedy Age 9″
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 3 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Deborah Dear on 1300 323 752 or email: email@example.com or contact us online today.