Ask yourself the following questions about your committee meetings?
- The agenda is distributed to all members prior to the meeting?
- Members are always aware of the time and venue of the meeting?
- During the meeting, conversation is focused on the topic?
- Everyone listens to each other carefully and is not judgmental?
- All members are encouraged to share their opinions, ideas and suggestions?
- Roles are clarified to remove any role ambiguity?
- All decisions are made with common consensus?
- There is a logical and systematic approach for reaching the conclusion?
- Every opinion is objectively weighed?
- Members focus on the source of the problem instead of constantly fixing symptoms of the problem?
- Members focus on reducing risks when making decisions?
- Members are always creative and innovative in solving problems?
Key learning outcomes
Your ‘Committee Control’ program will give participants the skills to:
- Add safety concerns.
- Set clearer reporting lines.
- Clarify roles.
- Remove Ambiguity.
- Add more structure to your meetings.
- Follow the set agenda.
- Distribute the agenda to everyone prior to the meeting.
- Make sure the agenda is clearly communicated to the members.
- Ensure that everyone gets a fair chance to share opinions.
- Adopt active listening skills.
- Objectively examine every option.
- Systematically and logically formulate the conclusion.
- Make sure that the chairperson is fair and decisive.
- Acquire fast and effective decision making skills.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 – 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact:
Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager
PH: 1300 323 752
Committee Control 4.2 out of 5 based on 47 user ratings.