The training process in six easy steps:
- Decide which blocks of Client Service you would like in your customised training programBy working with one of our professional consultants, you can build a customised Client Service training program that suits your organisation and industry. Simply decide which blocks you would like in your Client Service training program and we will assemble them for you. Each block can be conducted in as little as an hour or as long as a day. You decide how many blocks you would like fitted into each day.
- Pre program exercisesarticipants are provided with relevant articles and case studies two weeks prior to the program commencing. Discussions during the training program will relate to these topics.
- Delivery of the training programDelivery of The Building Blocks of Client Service TM training program.
- Addendum learning journalA learning journal will accompany every workbook and participants will be encouraged throughout the training program to think of creative solutions to address issues within their working environment.
- One on one coachingApproximately 3-4 weeks after the program a business coach will contact each participant to monitor their progress and add some individual ideas to address any struggle points.
- Measuring the resultsRAITTM is a valid and reliable learning assessment tool which produces a return on your investment on any training program delivered. Developed by neuropsychologist, Dr Stan Rodski, this measurement system enables identifi cation of training which exceeds, meets or falls short of learning expectations.
“Preferred Training Networks do two critical things really well: they provide high quality, focused, results-oriented training activities, and they back these up with fantastic customer service. Their professionalism and efficiency makes them a pleasure to deal with.”
– D Hartman, Learning & Development Manager, BNP Paribas
“What I like about your company is the fact that I can come to you with a need, and you come back very quickly with a good trainer or facilitator, who will customise and deliver a tailored program to suit our needs.”
– A Wright, Manager Learning & Development, Austin Health
“The team at Preferred Training Networks have made the task of finding quality trainers very simple. I would recommend their services without hesitation.”
– A Blesing, Program Manager, Law Institute
“At last somebody has developed a model to make the process of finding quality trainers easier.”
– S Rodski, Chief Psychologist, Melbourne Institute of Neuropsychological Diagnostics
“Preferred Training Networks have never let me down and offer such a professional service”
-R Larson, General Manager, American Chamber of Commerce
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh – Marketing Manager: 1300 323 752 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Service Training – Building Blocks4.2 out of 5 based on 132 user ratings.