Let's Be Honest, Some People are Difficult to Deal With
Posted Date: 2016-03-22
In the words of Forrest Gump, 'Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes you just don't know what you are going to get". Each day you head into work and you don't know the type of people you may encounter. Some days are easy with friendly and happy customers surrounding you, making your job wonderful. Other days are a little darker with challenging people in your face, demanding your attention. If you and your team have the skills to turn these people from being difficult into being permenant, happy customers, your business will thank you for it.
Here are 9 ways we can help you and your business handle difficult people:
- Build rapport to generate relationships where none exists.
- Use reflective listening to gain an understanding of others.
- Develop self awareness and the willingness to change behaviour.
- View people as well intentioned.
- Plan your communication style and profile their personality style to reduce anxiety and stress levels.
- Understand what motivates other people.
- Use time management techniques to ensure your services are delivered on time.
- Avoid/Substitute vocabulary that can add fuel to the fire.
- Understand that people have different values and therefore different behaviours.
If you feel the time is right to get your business back on track when is comes to Dealing with Difficult People, contact us now.
For further information:
Ph: 1300 323 752 email: email@example.com
- What Are Soft Skills and How Can These Soft Skills Better Your Career?
- Role of Emotional Intelligence in Building Leadership Skills
- Top 25 Sales Skills Every Sales Rep Must Master
- Importance of Goal setting in Organizations
- December 2017 (1)
- October 2017 (2)
- August 2017 (2)
- July 2017 (3)
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- April 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (3)
- February 2017 (3)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (5)
- August 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (8)
- February 2016 (4)
- December 2015 (5)
- November 2015 (5)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (6)
- May 2013 (3)