How Well do you Deal with Difficult People?
Posted Date: 2016-03-15
At some point in your career you will find yourself dealing with difficult people. Sometimes you'll be dealing with difficult internal people. Other times you might be managing a difficult customer. Whether it's your direct manager, a team member, a colleague or even a customer, difficult people can be tricky, challenging and draining. Too many night's sleeps are disturbed due to both managing difficult people and managing self reactions.
Would you like to learn ways to better manage difficult people? The keys to dealing with difficult people are to focus on the immediate behaviour, diffuse the situation as quickly as possible and to understand why they are difficult.
How well do you deal with difficult people?
Can you relate to these statements below?
- I lie awake more than once a week anticipating a difficult conversation
- I lie awake more than once a week replaying a recent difficult conversation
- I sometimes fly off the handle over something minor
- We seem to shift from chaos to chaos rather than pursuing our strategic objectives
- People avoid telling me about things I won't be pleased about
- There is often a feeling of high tension in the air
If you can relate to these statements, our course on Dealing with difficult people is perfect for you.
For further information:
Ph: 1300 323 752 email: email@example.com
- Role of Emotional Intelligence in Building Leadership Skills
- Top 25 Sales Skills Every Sales Rep Must Master
- Importance of Goal setting in Organizations
- How can work life balance benefit employees and employers
- October 2017 (2)
- August 2017 (2)
- July 2017 (3)
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- April 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (3)
- February 2017 (3)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (5)
- August 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (8)
- February 2016 (4)
- December 2015 (5)
- November 2015 (5)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (6)
- May 2013 (3)