Raising the Resilience Levels
Posted Date: 2016-03-01
Never before has resilience been so importnat in the workplace. By raising the resilience levels of a team within the work place, there is a natural flow on effect onto the rest of the organisation. Levels of resilience vary across organisations and levels of resilience can even be affected by the day of the week. Being able to prepare a team to handle both stormy and calm seas, raises the resilience levels and increases productivity.
We have developed a course called 'Raising Organisational Resilience' to teach you and your team how to handle the rough seas and enjoy a calmer outlook.
Some of the major learning outcomes from this course are:
- Learning how to respond to challeneges
- Developing techniques to improve levels of workplace calmness
- Understanding and changing how organisations deal with recurring issues.
- Identify how your team members react to change
- Developing strategies to manage the change cycle
- Learn how to communicate with greater empathy
- Building a stronger rapport with internal and external customers
If you think your team could benefit from Raising Organisational Resilience levels, contact us and we can discuss this course in more detail.
For further information:
Ph: 1300 323 752 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to be more compassionate at work
- need for change Management
- What is workplace resilience training and why is it important?
- 10 Tips on How to Design a Workbook
- July 2017 (3)
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- April 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (3)
- February 2017 (3)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (5)
- August 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (8)
- February 2016 (4)
- December 2015 (5)
- November 2015 (5)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (6)
- May 2013 (3)