Workplace Patience And Tolerance
Workplace patience and tolerance requires an understanding and ultimately the adoption of suitable diversity strategies.
Plan of action
Workplace patience and tolerance requires an understanding and ultimately the adoption of suitable diversity strategies. Whilst patience and tolerance go hand in hand, other diversity issues include being more self aware, understanding others and their behaviours, being responsible and also being accountable for your actions. In today's workplaces, it is very important to be patient and tolerant with your team members, managers and customers/clients. Intolerant and inpatient behaviour is now being considered disrespectful and inconsiderate by many organisations. This program focuses upon developing strategies to promote workplace patience and tolerance and understand the hidden costs associated when this does not occur.
- To understand the importance of diversity in the workplace.
- To develop strategies that promote a self awareness of individuals and others.
- To develop and/or revisit organisational codes of ethics and what these actually mean.
- To develop key leadership/managerial behaviours that overcome intolerance and inpatient behaviour.
"Though all society is founded on intolerance, all improvement is founded on tolerance" - George Bernard Shaw
Key learning outcomes
At the conclusion of this program participants will possess the skills to:
- To build diversity strategies into your team, department and organisation.
- To build a workplace patience and tolerance framework.
- To walk the talk with all employees and team members.
- To develop key leadership/managerial behaviours which support team and individual development.
- To develop a key coaching/mentoring framework whereby all workplace behaviours are examined.
- To embed empowerment to all employees and team members.
- To appreciate differences in others and communicate this appropriately.
- To understand social, cultural and religious beliefs in the workplace.
- To develop a fair and objective attitude to the way that everyone operates on a daily basis.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Supervisors, Team Leaders and Management.
If you would like more information on this training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn Accredited CPD Points
As part of your continuous professional development, choose the course that has already got a proven track record within your profession. As a guideline a half day course qualifies as 4 CPD points. Points vary depending on your occupation and industry.
Call our CPD Manager on 1300 323 752 for more information.