Change Management Training Program
Your change management training course
Employees often fear change. When they hear about the change management plan, they wonder “How will it affect me? If it's communicated well, your employees can embrace change. If it's communicated poorly, forget it. Change management training courses are critical to keep organisations ahead. Hearing the words “Change Management” in the workplace is often met by resistance from employees. The fear of the unknown and lack of experience in dealing with change can lead to chaos and dysfunctional teams. It's critical to have an effective change management plan and that your key people know how to nurture an environment that will help your people embrace change in your workplace. Effective change management courses and processes will also help you retain your mission critical people during times of uncertainty
How well does your management team manage change, Answer Yes or No to the following statements
- We communicate often with stakeholders to keep them informed of how the change is being implemented
- We always explain the effect of change to my team
- We always get feedback from employees to understand what they think of the potential change
- We set clear short and long term goals during the change management process
- We have a change management plan of more than 2 pages
- We take time to understand the people who resist change and help them become more positive about the change
- We involve as many people as possible in the change process
- We delegate decisions and give authority to employees during the change process
- We choose Change Agents that will model the positive differences of the change
- We develop flexible systems to implement change which can be easily modified to accommodate any unplanned situations
- We provide coaching and training to employees so that they understand the change
- We set behavioural managerial behavioural metrics to ensure the change isn't incorrectly perceived by stakeholders
- We walk the talk and exude confidence that the change is a positive step for the organisation and its stakeholders
Organisations that are ready to implement change should have answered Yes to at least 8 of the above statements
Your Change Management training program is custom designed to fit with your change management processes. You can choose a trainer who has worked in a large organisation that has undergone a major change so participants will understand the antecedents and the precedents of change from a practical perspective. Participants will discover that their initial fears are rational and it's just a part of the psychology of how humans react to change. Participants will understand that it's also part of the human psychology; over time to reduce their fears about change and those they may soon embrace the change.
Key learning outcomes
Your Change Management program will give participants the skills to:
- Develop an understanding that change is a continued process that never stops.
- Set a communication plan for the change.
- Understand the motivators of change.
- Communicate effectively with their team during the change process.
- Understand the impact of change on the organisation.
- Overcome the barriers to change.
- Set behavioural parameters regarding the change particularly with senior management.
- Identify 'the way it used to be' saboteurs.
- Take responsibility to lead change.
- Understand the psychology of how humans react to change.
- Position the change as a positive opportunity for employees.
- Choose Change Agents that will model the positive differences of the change.
- Build an effective feedback loop to improve further changes.
Would you like to attend this program?
For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Ideal group size: 4 - 12 participants.
Venue:For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
Duration: This program can be adapted to meet your requirements.
Cost: Price on request.
Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO's. If you would like more information on this change management training program, please contact: Melinda Kavanagh - Marketing Manager 03 9805 8000 Email:email@example.com or visit our website today.
Follow us in Google plus: Niall Kennedy
Earn Accredited CPD Points
As part of your continuous professional development, choose the course that has already got a proven track record within your profession. As a guideline a half day course qualifies as 4 CPD points. Points vary depending on your occupation and industry.
Call our CPD Manager on 1300 323 752 for more information.